Regular training for everybody
Regular training for everyone
Harassment, bullying or physical assaults in public spaces, who hasnít experienced the fear of violence?
baKum-do is a holistic and modern self-defence, practical and proven through practice; it employs as kicks, strikes, locking-holds, throws and defence on the ground; it is also fun to do.
- Aerobics, stretching, back strengthening exercise
- De-escalation and self-assurance
- Civil courage ñ what does helping mean?
- Self-defence with minimum force.
- Defence against strikes and weapons.
- Training against incapacitating fear.
Where and when:
Every Thursday 8 pm – 9.30 pm
Dojo at baKum Institute
c/o Udo Kumpe, Koblenzer Straße 7, 10715 Berlin.
180,- Euro per quarter (trial lesson: 10,- Euro)
Udo Kumpe, self-defence and anti-violence trainer, trauma advisor, director of the baKum Institute for self-defence.